Sunday, November 9, 2014

My Top 6 Movies

Here is my top six movies that I ever watch! Here we go now:



1. The Hunger Games 2: Catching Fire



This is the most legendary movie that I ever watch! Jennifer Lawrence so good and very confident in this movie that I routinely watchin' everyday, I love this movie, because it is have a strong personality and soo inspiring everybody. What the good movie I ever have, I have this movie in  DVD version, wow, such a nice film that recommended for all age...



2. Godzilla 2014 Movie




Rooaarrr....!!! I love this movie because the story are more perfect than an old version, the Godzilla have a frienemy, named MUTO, this strangely bird but robot version, just like my frienemy, too... Godzilla has an HD screen at American version and this is so wonderful film that I ever watched from now on, can't be patient at TV premieres version... I love the Godzilla, it is scary but soo cute for me...




3. Oggy & the Cockroaches


I hear this my favz movie are winning an Oscar, is it true? Yes! I am so glad to hear this news, and I will subscribe this one at later time... This is MUST!!! And you must watch this my favzz cartoon movie all series...! I guarantee GOOOD... 




4. LUCY (2014)



This movie are very good and soo real...! And I love Scarlett Johansson too, she is very serious in every movies that she played. I decided this movie is like a documentary mix action, right? What the coolest movie in 2014! And I so proud to this movie soo much... It's kind of movie that contains a good, strong and very serious personality, I very love this movie so much...





5. The Conjuring 




Turn off all lights, and set on the volumes high and get prepared pop corns and pillows if you scared of, and go screams out loud! Because this movie will make your eyes get closed and your heart beat gettin' fasted! You will scream everytimes, because this horrozillas movie will make you get shocked up and you will have a sleepless in midnight, scared if there is a ghost on your house! ;)>




6. Fast & Furious (ALL SERIES) 




I love this movie because I am a cars lovers, while everybody said to me if a girl are not designed for drive a car. But I will hit them with my own car... I love this movie because it was inspiring my heart and brain to buy a Ferrari, Mustang and other supercars... hehehe... ;))>






Well that was my favz movies and top six movies... Watch them if you not yet know about this movies... ;))> 







BYEEE... ADD A COMMENTS... ;))>

No comments:

Post a Comment