Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Lucy, the Vampire Girl

In the dark forest, there is a girl named Lucy. She is a vampire girl, every night, a lot of peoples are dead because her. And Lucy drinkin' up their bloods just for a life, she is the most dangerous girl in that forest! Peoples are hunted her to not attack all humans in there. "I don't care if you say a bad words to me! I'll bite you first when you sleep! I'm Lucy, the vampire girl, that was a shame, I know what you're say to me, because I have an ear, so I decided to drink up a humans fresh bloods, if animals, I am ignore it" said Lucy angry, she dislike a peoples who doesn't care about her life and feelings every year. And tonight is her 100th birthday, she is not invited everybody. She hunt a lonely human and it seems she is lost, after all. Lucy attack her without say any reasons and words, she just kill that girl without any weapons or even a bow! "Who are you?!' said that young girl panicly, Lucy just silence, she not answered that young girl. "Hey! I asked you who are you! Why you must silent like that and just ignore me like that? So impolite you are!!!" said that young girl that has a name, her name is Brittanie, she is an explorer in a few cities and places, too... And the death are waits her to go dead. Lucy is the most vicious vampire girl. And remember always, if you meets her, do not asking her anything, just keep calm and don't ever tryin' top scream, or moving for escape... Lucy is a silence girl in day, if the sun was rise up, she spends her time just for sleep. and when the night comes, she wakes up and hunt a humans fresh bloods, she can takes their heart for her dinner. She eats and drinkin' up a lot of bloods and hearts every times around the clock, when the morning comes to her, she going to sleep again until the night was risin' up, she wakes up in nightverse. And all peoples was so hate her acts. 






WRITTEN BY: BELLATRIXE HUNTS

TRANSLATE BY: EUGENIA IRAWAN

AGE: 13 YEARS OLD

D.O.B: 03 OCTOBER 2001





THE END... :)))>

No comments:

Post a Comment