Monday, November 3, 2014

Bunnies Are Not A Scary Creatures!

Bunnies is not a scary creatures, actually they're so cute and so tiny well, you know, he...he...he. But actually if you pet them with love and care, they may grow with good, but please don't ever hurt them, eat them or kills their population! I see all videos at YouTube, how scary are them, I mean a fabric in China that so vicious, one of them really scary...! They cutting a poor bunnies that yellin' up like this: "Help us, please...!!!". I feel so angry and so mad if I see a peoples that have no brain do a mostly vicious violence to my bunnies that I called up my ancestor! I want to kill a peoples who do like that!!! And why they must do a violence like that, that is my question. If you not believe just open it at YouTube or Google... And you will got the answer! Bunnies evolution is very simply yet. The oldest ancestor of all rabbits is Khutuksaura ordo, that is my ANCESTOR! And all scientists are trying to unlocked a mysteries of my own ancestor... Krik... Krik... Krik... Ok, well, that just so weird to hear about, and remember bunnies is a cutest, tiniest and so smally creatures, and remember, they're a smartest animal that ever lived on Earth...! :) OK. Byee, bunnies...! ;))

1 comment: