Tuesday, November 18, 2014

I Love Kylie Jenner's Hair!

I love Kylie Jenner's hair colour! It was soo cool color, she mix it with right choice! Her hair is black, actually, and she dip dye it with old green colour, oouuhhh... forever my life I am always to colouring my hair just like what Kylie Jenner's hair! But, all peoples are dislike it, stupid peoples, y'know it? Yes, they doesn't know 'bout trends of fashions and many more... Kylie Jenner was so creative person, and I hear she want to be a next Katy Perry, because that, she do a vocal study. Good luck ya', Kylie Jenner... I wish she is always the best of all years! She was really cool, confident, nice and she know how to wear a cool and perfect clothes and shoes that she wear every day... Kylie is the best on my life and she was becomin' a number one of my cool celebz lists... ;)> She is my inspiration to wear a dress, shoes, bag, clothes and hair colour, too... I was love her style since she was change her hair colour, but seriously, my frienemy, Zefanniah, she is a betrayal, y'know? When I change my mind, maybe I can kill Zefanniah... Kylie Jenner is the most of popular girl in America, I love her accent, hair and many more... OK, Byeee (by the way, I am soo busy today)... Continue tomorrow yaa...! Byeee! Don't forget, to give me a comments! SAY NO TO DRUG, PLASTIC SURGERY, VIOLENCE AND CIRCUS...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment