Thursday, November 27, 2014

Deadly Animals!

This time I share about a deadliest animals I ever found! This animals in image was not a boxing loser anymore, based on its body, those creatures have a power, too! Let see:







1. GODZILLA



This creature is a most of scariest animal! Just look up at its body, designed for killing. Besides that all, this animal have been showin' up in few movies... Well, I guess, that wasn't bad if they're was gone, if not...? how about us? That must been scary! Imagine, lots of peoples who will dead if this creature was really alive! Ooops!!







2. KAIJU




And we see this image, maybe you can answer! Yes, Kaiju is a star that glowing in the sky... No! It is a dangerous movie star creature! But I am sure this one will not eat us all, well, I hope it so much. But this one what I loved, the arts was perfect, after all...





3. DINOSAURS




Watch out! Hahaha... No, this is just an image. This species have been famous by a lots of un-faked movies in television, well, I wish, I can meet them... What?? Nope, just kittying... ^<>^... And this one is a good, but in the upper again, it is the bad T-Rex...!




4. PREHISTORIC SHARKS






Well, this animals, seems not scary, after all...? Yup, after I talks about other scary and deadly animals, this marine creatures are write in number 4, because it was not too deadly. Sharks are a fish not a mammals of the seas, they used a grill in the side of their body for breathing in the ocean.










Well, that was a few animals that I can talks about... OK... BYEEE... ;)> and send a comments a lots as you can, yoo... ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment