Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Creepover and Cupcake Diaries My Favorites Novels!!

This news was telling how muck I love my favorites books, named Cupcake Diaries and Creepover. They was my favorites when I visited Kinokuniya... Those books are designe for preteen ages 8 - 12, but actually my age is 13 years old, well, that was fine. And there's a lots of books that designed for me, after all. And I was so happy when I buy them, I finished them in maybe 2 and 3 days! Woo-hoo!! And you don't be afraid if you read Creepover, there is nothing something that must been scared of, you must be brave.. and you may gasp, I am not scared anymore to sleep after I read this novel, because I am pray first... You've should try to read this one without any scary feelings that haunted you... But different when you're read Cupcake Diaries the most funniest novels ever! You may laugh if you have been read this, because the motoric cells in your brain will filters all feelings and that will makes you'll laughs everytime like a crazy kid, after all... And that's why, I love this books so much, because that I will laughs ( no filters), and I will disguise about plus and minus of smokings, okay...








WRITE BY : EUGENIA

AGE : 13 YEARS OLD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




THE END... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment