Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Plastic Surgery Gone Wrong and Normal Look!!!

Plastic surgery. I think it was an easy, but no! Celebs want a good look, before they had a plastic surgery, but noo..!!! It was so worst to see by my eyes. Here is the list!



1. Jocelyn Wildenstein

So, if we look more carefully. The before photos of Jocelyn Frankenstein is more beautiful (before), but look at the right side, whoaa, very scary and soo ugly. I renamed her as Jocelyn Scary Ugly Wildenstein.. Yes, of course, why? Because she looks like a beast, you know, I choose the left before photo. More beautiful like an angel.. hmm.. 


2. Lindsay Lohan

I think this is a most-shocking photo ever! The before photo of Lindsay Lohan is so cute! But, just look at after photo, well, done, Lindsay.. You must be a bravest girl ever in whole world, 100 points for you, LiLo..! Your surgery is a good enough than Jocelyn.. Congratulation! You were still beautiful in this pic, than that ugly Jocelyn,  I hope you were the best girl in my life.. We prefer Lindsay, because, she still have its inner beauty, go to rehab is never be cozy, right, Lindsay? But, for me, that would be train you to make your body more completely nice and healthier, Lindsay. Your makeup were so perfect..!

3. Valeria Lukyonova

She is really not so healthy girl! She is scary girl, you better go to rehab, dude..! I am not like this photo, it was like ehm, plastic surgery gone wrong!!! If I meet her, I will mad to her! I will said this to her: "You don't know about your own inner beauty, Val. You failed, out of world!". Kids, don't ever thinks if plastic surgery is really good enough for you. Your idols have been do a plastic surgery GONE WRONG!


4. Anastasiya Shpagina

This girl is a disaster! I hate her so much, not cute! But un-healthy, you know..?! I say no to her bad style, she is my nightmare!!! Anastasiya, you better go back to Rehab!!! So, they will push you to losing all your bad style, your eyes and everything back to NORMAL LOOK! 

5. Dakota Rose

Dakota, you still cute, fheww.. So glad, to see your cutie face, Dakota.. Your plastic surgery is still in normal edge. That's why I replaced you in number five, because, your face and its inner beauty is still seems by my eyes.. Congratulation, Dakota Rose..! 1000 points for you..!!! Yay!


So, what do you feel and why about this five lists of plastic surgery from gone wrong to normal edges? Tell me, through comment down below, to show what did you feel, why and know.. Byee, guys see 'ya! :)>

No comments:

Post a Comment