Friday, March 20, 2015

Mean Girls: Then and Now

Okay, so, what do we have here? Ohh, the Mean Girls cast then and now.. So different, right? From left is Amanda Seyfried and the middle I don't know the names and the right side is Lindsay Lohan.. Well, I'd better choose the upper ones, Lindsay Lohan, before she have a plastic surgery gone-wrong I like her style with lollipop colour clothes maybe that was a dress, either and with long wavey brown hair. So in-trend..! So, Amanda Seyfried, she seems so girly fever with long straight blonde hair, and now she have it, already. I know, being a celeb is never being easy than it looks, right..? Who agree to me? I knwo all of you would be rather choose the upper side of photos. Well, yeah, I know what to choose the best one. Well, I know being celeb, yeah, more than hard, than it looks.. But, this picture, let me thinking more.. Oh, I choose the 'before' one, because, yeah, it's more better to see than the 'after' one, right..? They may used plastic surgery to perfecting, Meghan
Trainor said in her song clip "All About That Bass": "We seen a magazine were in Photoshop, we know that shit ain't real, c'mon make it stop. If you have a beauty, just rasien'em up". See? It almost inspired me to not get edited to Photoshop, well, if you want to be a celeb, there are a warns too! Is don't do a plastic surgery or drugs! That's all I know.. So, back to here, Mean Girls is a teenager-genre movie, and I watched a trailer, so cool.. Lindsay Lohan or LiLo were acted sooo perfect on here, and many casts in this movie were soo perfect, especially LiLo.. :) 

So, Lindsay play a character named Cady, cute name, hope I have that name, too.. I wish, she were so cute in here.. I want have this hair cut, but, must wait until my hair were so long, and cut a little and curl it, ta-da..! And their before and after phots were make me shocked! So, different! Than I think before, Lindsay Lohan were so braved, I mean, yeah, she really want to do a plastic surgery like that! So brave, LiLo.. Ehm, and Amanda Seyfried, a long-lasting beauty queen.. I think she don't do a plastic surgery. I prefer two girls, is LiLo and Amanda Seyfried, at BEFORE photos clip! A little make-over would be shocked me up..!


So, I hope you like this story.. I wish I could can make the another one.. Bye, guys, love 'ya..!!! :))>

No comments:

Post a Comment